I decided to set my yearly goals today. You might be surprised when I tell you that I have never set yearly goals before last year. I always had heard about resolutions and I knew that would never work for me. Then when I heard about setting yearly goals I knew that was something I could try. I wanted goals that will give me a challenge but yet they are doable.
For the most part I met my goals last year. Some of them will stay the same. I definitely could do better on a couple of them with a good action plan.
My #1 goal is to be the best wife, mother, grandmother, sister, and aunt I can.
2. Volunteer. I would love to continue on with the elementary garden this Spring. I just need to fill up the winter months with more volunteer activities. Any suggestions?
3. Get healthier. Eat better, exercise more! It's a struggle and I almost didn't put this one on this year. I kept trying last year but nothing stuck. This is my hardest goal. I'm not going to give up!
4. Improve where we live. Remodel the house a little (our bedroom needs
5. Make more Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, etc and have them ready for giving. Annabelle from The Bluebirds are Nesting has me motivated to get my gift closet full!
6. Keep improving this blog. Take more blogging classes and put the lessons learned into action. Last year I came very close to doubling my page views. I would love to increase them again this next year. I have some great readers here on this blog and I want to make it a great place to visit. I'm so blessed and thankful for each and every one of you!
Do you set yearly goals?
This post has been linked to the Homemaking Party,