I looked back at my Thankful post last year and realize just how blessed we are. I had to laugh at # 10 last year. It read:
"You might laugh, but I thank God everyday that it's been cold that he gave me the wisdom to give away my chickens! I miss them but I just realize that I'm getting too old to be cold!"
It must have been already freezing last year at this time! Gosh how I still miss those chickens. Wisdom, Vickie, Wisdom...
Here are My Top Ten Reasons I'm Thankful This Year!
1. My Wonderful family! Every last one of them.
2. He has given me another year, another day, another moment..
3. My beautiful garden this year. Wonderful bounty.
4. For my strength to carry on. That's all we can do.
5. For my home.
6. For safe trips home after travel.
7. For caring neighbors and a wonderful church family.
8. For meeting our needs and sometimes our wants!
9. For listening to all my prayers. Every prayer is important to him.
10. I'm thankful for my blog and blog readers. Such nice people come by and read my blog. It makes me feel great.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!