Thursday, November 27, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving! The Reasons I"m Thankful This Year
In the midst of all the trials our family went through this year I have so much to be thankful for. I've decided that counting our blessings is so much better than remembering our troubles.
Here are My Top Ten Reasons I'm Thankful This Year!
1. A new grand baby! Whew just in time for Thanksgiving!
2. He has given me another year, another day, another moment..
3. My wonderful family. Everyone!
4. My beautiful garden this year. It was so nice.
5. For my home,
6. For safe trips home after travel.
7. For caring neighbors and a wonderful church family.
8. For meeting our needs and sometimes our wants!
9. For listening to all my prayers. Every prayer is important to him.
10. You might laugh, but I thank the God everyday that it's been cold that I he gave me the wisdom to give away my chickens! I miss them but I just realize that I'm getting too old to be cold!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!