Thursday, November 23, 2017
Sorry about being gone -I came down with a bad cold and took to my bed for two days. So glad I made so much ahead and froze it. I will freeze even more next year because you never know what might happen.
I looked back on my Thankful post from last year and I really couldn't add anymore to it. It's perfect so it bears repeating. We have been blessed beyond measure!
Here are My Top Ten Reasons I'm Thankful This Year!
1. My Wonderful family! Every last one of them.
2. He has given me another year, another day, another moment..
3. For a great harvest from my garden.
4. For my strength to carry on. That's all we can do.
5. For my home.
6. For safe trips home after travel.
7. For caring friends and neighbors.
8. For meeting our needs and sometimes our wants!
9. For God because he listens to all my prayers. Every prayer is important to him.
10. I'm thankful for my blog and blog readers. Such nice people come by and read my blog. It makes me feel great. I love all the comments from all of you. Your little tips help me so much!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!