I thought you might want to see what we bought at garage sales this morning. We only went once and that was this morning (Saturday). We have been out fishing a couple of times this week. We didn't catch anything but we had a lot of fun. All in all we this week we have done really well!
We both think our best find was two brand new sets of flannel sheets for our queen sized bed for $5.00 a set ($10.00 total) I talked her down a couple of dollars (they are shown in the back of the picture).
Double window fan for $2.00
Computer would not let me crop my pictures this morning (we are on the look out for a great deal on computers). So anyway the big feet were free, Sweater was $1.00, bird feeders were a $1.00 a piece, gas can thing, squiggly tube thing, and wrenches were $8.00. Also the plant hanger was $2.00 and swimming pool net was $2.00. We bought granddaughter a small swimming pool at Aldi's one week- yep it's full of grass.
Our total for today was $28.00.
What deals have you got this week?
Be sure to
No sales here. Only been to a handful all summer.
Great deal on the sheets!
Great deal on the sheet sets.
It was so slow to get started but we are still finding sales here.
Hope you find some before the summer is over Cheryl.
Thanks tealady! They are on the line drying now.
Hi Vickie and great deal on the sheets that is a super price for brand new sheets and the other items.
Yard sales or garage sales as we call them in Australia are few and far between but we have a local that has about everything in his yard for sale.
Here is how we saved last week -
Groceries/purchases and earnings -
- Earned $20 from the sale of 50g of dried rosemary and a handmade 5 layer cotton eye mask on eBay.
- Bought 4 more shelving units for the food storage room and curtain rods, holders and ends from a bonus pay I had.
- Saved $10.05 on buying staples from Woolworths on special.
- From IGA I purchased 4 x 6 pk bread rolls on clearance and 6 packets of potato chips on half price special saving $13.40 on usual prices.
- From Coles we purchased 8 tins of harvest long life vegetables and meat on special saving $12 on usual prices. This topped our food storage up by 6 more tins.
- Also from Coles I purchased 4 packets of bread improver and used my $10 flybuys dollars I downloaded to pay only 0.60c saving $10.
- Purchased an e-gift card for groceries from RACQ saving 5% or $13.13 on groceries giving me that amount of free groceries when I next shop.
Hope everyone else had a wonderful week of savings too :).
Great finds! We shopped at thrift stores but didn't find anything.
Sometimes it's hard to find a deal Lana. The looking is fun though.
Great Deals at the supermarket. I love that you made money on your herbs too! We didn't go grocery shopping much last week. We really need to go back now!
Post a Comment