Were did the time go? I completely forgot about updating my goals on the blog for this year. I guess I've been so busy trying to get some of them completed! I realized some of them are just not going to happen, at least not when I want them to.
My #1 goal is to be the best wife, mother, grandmother, sister, and aunt I can.
April Update: My cute grandchildren make it so easy!
2. Volunteer. I would love to continue on with the elementary garden this Spring. I just need to fill up the winter months with more volunteer activities. Any suggestions?
April Update: So far this has not happened at all. I know I'll be volunteering a lot with the Master Gardening program. Hopefully I'll make up for it then.
3. Get healthier. Eat better, exercise more! It's a struggle and I almost didn't put this one on this year. I kept trying last year but nothing stuck. This is my hardest goal. I'm not going to give up!
April Update: It's still a hard goal and I'm still not giving up. It's just not going as well as I hoped.
4. Improve where we live. Remodel the house a little (our bedroom needs
April Update: Bedroom is done! The screen door will have to wait till next year because of the lack of funds. I'm still Spring Cleaning and have a lot to do yet.
It's too early for us to plant the fruit trees. Grandson would love Apple trees, this is what we will plant.
5. Make more Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, etc and have them ready for giving. Annabelle from The Bluebirds are Nesting has me motivated to get my gift closet full!
6. Keep improving this blog. Take more blogging classes and put the lessons learned into action. Last year I came close to doubling my page views. I would love to increase them again this next year. I have some great readers on this blog and I want to make it a great place to visit. I'm so blessed and thankful for each and everyone of you!
April Update: Somehow I got caught up in the numbers and thought bigger was better. I was so busy I couldn't keep up. I've slowed down and I love blogging again. Funny thing is my numbers just barely went down. I would love to take more blogging classes and promote more on social media. The pace will just calmer!
How are your goals this year?
This post has been linked to The Saturday Sharefest,