In case you just started following me or maybe you missed a post here or there here are my top 10 posts for 2016. I had so much fun writing #1! It's all true.
1. We all have messy houses at some point. It usually happens to me right when company is coming over. So if you are anything like me here are some tips to get your house clean fast!
3. Garage sale deals are on this week lists. I miss garage sales so much in the winter.
4. Wouldn't you know it when I decide to reuse a picture it comes up in the top 10 too! I think this made it to the list because of my title. Many people thought we would stop gardening! That didn't happen...read on!
5. This past summer was hot and dry! The garden just curled up and died in spots, no matter how much water I gave it. It was amazing that we still had a pretty good harvest (no the snake isn't real). I am happy that I have some vegetables canned from last year too!
6. Aldi is my favorite place to shop. If you have an Aldi's close, My five top items to buy at Aldi post may interest you.
7. This will make our fourth year having a No Spend January Challenge. Here is a look at last years rules. I will be posting the new rules for us on Friday!
8. I'm all about keeping things as easy and simple as possible. That includes saving money at the grocery store!
9. One of my Mom's recipes. It just so happens to be Trim Healthy Mama friendly!
10. Wanting to help charities more this year I had high hopes of finding money. I also found that I'm not very good at that. I added to the donation.
I hope you have enjoyed re-reading or maybe reading for the first time My Top Ten Posts for 2016! What one is your favorite?